Thursday, December 20, 2007

Bah Humbug...


First of all I wanted to wish Everyone (who celebrates) a Merry Christmas!! A few days early Yes I know.. The days leading up to Christmas are very busy so I decided to post this now. Between decorating, and just getting the house ready for Santa things can get a little crazy...

Well in case you are wondering what my Christmas entails let me tell ya. Christmas Eve my family and I have a big Christmas Eve dinner which includes a large Turkey, and tons of other delicious side dishes. After dinner my family, minus my father, go to church, followed by cookies and then bed.

The next morning we wake up and do the obvious. Yes we open up Gifts :) A bit later we pick my Grandma up from my aunts house, and bring her home where we exchange gifts once again.

I have to more gatherings before we can consider Christmas officially over. We gather at my Grandmothers house with all my aunts and uncles on my fathers side of the family, and then on a separate day my aunts and uncles on my mothers side of the family come to my house to exchange gifts.

I hope everyone has a Merry Christmas, Happy Hanukkah, or a Happy Kwanzaa!!

No comments: