Sunday, December 30, 2007

2007

This will be my last post of 2007.

2007 has been quite the eventful year, but I think I'm ready to see it go.

I kicked off the new year impatiently awaiting my return to Cobleskill. Things were going to be different, I had "retired" from my RA position, and I was going to spend my final semester at Mallard Lane with a bunch of crazy kids. I moved in a week before classes started with the intention of helping Susan in the Student Life center, watching the infamous Delhi game, and do to the fact that I had class that Saturday.

So everyone comes back to school, classes start everything is going great, I really started to enjoy my final semester at Cobleskill. I took my first and final animal science class which was "Care and Train of the Working Dog". I really enjoyed myself in that class. :)

Not long after the start of my final semester was the Snowball!! that was a great week. I spent about 35 hours that week in the ballroom prepping. It looked amazing!! Pictures cannot begin to describe how amazing the ballroom looked Friday night. and so I didn't win king... I had a great time.

A few days later we had about 3 feet of snow!! we were snowed in... 2 days of classes were canceled!! and nothing to do but go crazy in that small house. Travo had the amazing idea to back out full speed and he ended up getting stuck half in the driveway and in the road... we tried for quite some time to get him out... but later that night was a rather short game of RISK... I destroyed the competition...

Most of March was rather uneventful... The end came and all the fun started up!! My final APCA conference where I realized that the people at APCA were beginning to seem like a second family... it was great walking down the hallways that first night running into so many people who knew exactly who I was. Then walking through the exhibit hall and just seeing so many people's faces light up when they recognized me!! I got quite sad on the way home when I realized that I would most likely never see any of these people ever again.

So the day after APCA Tad Dries a fan favorite at Cobleskill comes to perform in Sandellas that was a fun performance... I'm gona miss running into Tad at conferences and when he comes to Cobleskill...

The next weekend was Boston. We took a site-seeing bus around the city. There is a lot of history in Boston. way too much to see in one day. Nothing too eventful happened to list here.

I think the next weekend was Easter. We had an egg painting/ game night at Susans the Saturday before Easter, that was some fun times as usual!! then Easter Sunday we had a bunch of people over to the house for dinner, and then we played Taboo for a bit.

The next weekend was SUNY Assembly... It was a fun experience but I won't list all the details here... Ask me if you wanna hear some stories.

I am going to outline the rest of the year and fill in the details tomorrow morning... I'm tired now and wanna go to bed.... but I wanna get this posted tonight

The next weekend was the CSA vacation to Rhode Island. Fun times!!

The next weekend was the Saratoga trip and Susans party

The week that followed was Senior week Friday Senior fest Saturday Commencement

Moved to Rome NY... two weeks later moved home

A few weeks later was Silver Bay :)

End of July was Brad Paisley

Got an internship with SwiftKick

Large Gap of not much happening

End of September Showcase Weekend @ Coby

Another large gap

Thanksgiving

NYC

Internship Presentation

Christmas

Here we are today...

What will 2008 bring? well... I hope within the first month I get a job... I really want to move out of Sullivan County. No offense to this area, but theres not much here... Nobody to hang out with, and no jobs. In order for me to grow I need to leave.

Bring on 2008!!!

1 comment:

Jess Sophia said...

Bah Humbaah. Happy 2008!! Miss you bunch!