Thursday, April 17, 2008

Long time no write...

Yes I know it's been like 2 months since I wrote anything... It's update time!!

Last time I wrote I had just gotten back from Cobleskill which I attended the Snowball... doesn't seem like 2 months ago, time sure flies...

Since my last post I really haven't done all that much... I have been searching and applying for any jobs in my field... The local job outlook isn't looking very bright... I think I will need to uproot myself and move elsewhere for employment.

Since my last post I turned 23...

Since my last post I visited Cobleskill the day of the dairy fashion sale. I went up there with Jeremy, I hung out with him for about 20 mins when I got there, and I didn't see him again till I left. I spent most the day in Prentice hall watching Kevin Prentiss from Swift Kick give his Dance Floor theory lecture... That was a good time... I had never seen the entire lecture, I had only seen about 2 hours worth at APCA... later that day I visited Grove, and Lee's house... That night I went to the Pasta Bar in Middleburgh NY with Lee, Silva, and a bunch of people I met that night... then it was time to go home...

I decided I need a job whether it's in my field or not... I put out applications to the Villa Roma, Bethel Woods, and Pecks Market. I heard back from Pecks the next day, and I had an interview this past Saturday in which I was hired to work in produce... I started this job on Tuesday... I really hope I find something soon... The job at Pecks will eat my soul, I was told my first day by another employee to slow down not work so hard, this seems to be the trend all over the store... I am really hoping I hear something from the Villa Roma... I would have better hours, and better pay if I got hired there...

I will try to update this more often, and a shoutout to Shano who I see is now blogging!!

No comments: